THE POWER TO
We have opportunities that suit your experience with the pay,
benefits, home time and freight to match. Apply now.
How to Apply
Fill out our driver application to learn more about driving with CRST.
WHY BECOME ADRIVER WITH CRST?
Earn a great living, be supported by professional grade people and experience unlimited opportunities to grow when you join CRST as an over the road truck driver.
CRST Supports Your Life Change
- With eight company divisions, we’ve got plenty of room to grow. Go from training to being a lead driver to ownership with our Lease Purchase program - all under one roof.
- Don’t have your CDL-A? No worries. The CRST Driving Academy is all about giving you the tools and training you need to head out there with confidence, plus a job waiting for you after graduation.
- Recent graduates are also welcome. Our four-day orientation and paid hands-on training will get you on the road. Plus, you'll earn up to seven pay raises your first year.
- Get the continued support of our world-class safety team and maintenance experts to keep you moving with high-tech trucks and equipment. Experienced drivers may also qualify for a $1,500 sign-on bonus.
Build a future with CRST
- Earn steady pay while you drive with your over the road mentor.
- Train with experienced OTR driver-trainers.
- Start as a student and qualify for up to 11 pay raises your first year.
- Drive with the carrier with the longest miles in the industry.
- Team with someone you trust.
- Choose your career path with our eight operating companies.
- Health & wellness benefits with 401k.
- Work with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Highest volume of team freight in the industry.
- Grow with us as a driver trainer or owner operator.
CRST is proud to announce a significant leap forward in driver compensation that brings our pay package to one of the top in the field. It is one of our top priorities to see our drivers succeed and we believe nothing says that louder than improving pay.
+ CRST offers pay that matches your experience and grows with you!SEE ALL OF OUR BENEFITS
Build a future with CRST
Owning Your Own
Our industry-leading Lease Purchase Program is a career overhaul, designed to generate profit and get you in the mindset of a small business owner. With our low payments, $0 down and no credit check required, CRST is here to support you every step of the way!LEARN MORE
Learn From the Best
of the Best
When you join CRST, you gain access to some of the most experienced drivers in the industry. Our network of professionals will answer your questions, offer you advice and serve as important resources for your success.LEARN MORE
CRST Operating Companies
CRST's strength is in the cooperation and support of our eight high-performing operating companies. Together, we excel at providing logistical solutions and delivering results.
like for teams?
Military Apprenticeship Program Approved
Veterans get paid extra for their service as long as they have a good standing DD-214. If you already have your CDL-A, no problem! You still qualify for extra pay. Our Apprenticeship Program allows you to use your G.I. Bill for additional tax-free income. CRST is proud to have been named a G.I. Jobs Military Friendly Employer three years in a row.
Women Go the Distance with CRST
In the past few years, we've had more women join us than in any period before. And we love it. In fact, CRST has double the national average of women truck drivers. We have several women who have driven a million miles without incident and have been with us for over a decade, while many others are leading the way for women in trucking as trainers.
I didn't know if OTR was right
After talking to dozens of carrier recruiters, CRST Expedited really stood out as a place you could earn great money without having to wait years. Yes, OTR would be a challenge, but I knew I could get some serious miles behind me. Now, I own my truck and if it weren't for that experience, I'd probably still be carrier hopping.
We had no car, no experience
and nowhere to go.
Going into debt at a trade school was going to take years, and still wouldn't guarantee me a stable job, let alone a career I could count on. Being a truck driver provides me the flexibility and stability that I want. I hope to purchase my own truck in the future.
I wanted to spend more time
with my husband.
We got used to him being on the road for long stretches of time. Once I retired, I knew I wanted to spend more time with him, so I figured why not team up with him and travel the country? We've been to so many amazing places that I never thought we'd see together.
I always wanted to travel the country with my brother.
My brother Tom and I were working in the service industry with no time to take a real vacation. I told him I was considering being a truck driver and found out CRST has a company-sponsored training program. When we both finished, we asked to be teamed up. Now we're traveling the country. Best move ever.